Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here we are, Sunday night, and I need to update this blog. The last entry was pretty grim. So this one will be a bit more upbeat. This past week has been much better. Each day I have had a little more energy. I have spent a few hours each day out in the workroom. I am still learning how to pace myself, because if I over do things, I really pay the price. It doesn't take much to send me back to the house for a nap . But I have been able to accomplish a few things. I did have a check-up appointment with my surgeon. Every thing looks good. So as far as she is concerned, I will just continue to have check-ups with her. I have another appointment with the plastic surgeon this Tuesday morning. I have gone back to my chiropractor to see if we can get my neck back to where we left off. With all the surgeries, we just about undid everything that we had worked for year & a half to straighten out. So, we are just about starting over.
I did go to church today and I did play for sacrament meeting. Then I went out to the car and took a short nap before choir rehearsal.
This week will probably be a bit tougher. I have my 2nd round of chemo on Wednesday morning. That includes blood work, a visit with the chemo doctor, and then (4) hours of poison being dripped into my body. So, I expect the rest of the week to be spent in bed. But thanks to my dear friends I am sure that I will survive this. Thank you to everyone who has kept me in their prayers and sent cards and brought food. We are very, very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be sending sweet, happy thoughts your way on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete